By design, the services cover different phases in the valorisation process - a suitable service exists for any project in any stage of its process. From “application mapping” to “access to finance”, the Health-2-Market expert team offers these free services to a number of selected promising cases! The Health-2-Market advanced services are now open for applications – find information on the available services, as well as on the application here: http://health2market.eu/advanced_services.
Successful applications will be supported by the Health-2-Market consortium free of charge. Selected researchers or entrepreneurs in the health field may thus advance their project through a service performed by an experienced member of the H2M consortium.
The following selection criteria are used to select the winning applications:
Market and team (weight 50%)
- Significant addressed market with plausible entry routes
- Significant potential to improve cost of care, quality of care or quality of life
- Outstanding team with relevant scientific and business backgrounds
Innovation and IP (weight 40 %)
- Results ready to be commercialized
- Firm scientific foundation
- Solid IP (patent application or granted patent, copyright), freedom to operate
- Previous EU funding (weight 10%)
- Previous funding within the framework programme
Each application will be evaluated by at least two commercialization specialists from EU organisations who are members of the Health-2-Market project consortium. All evaluators will declare the absence of a conflict of interest.
Use the attached application form or download a copy from www.health2market.eu and send the filled-out form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission is open until 15.2.2015 and operates on a first-come, first-serve basis. The consortium expects to support at least 10 cases.
For any questions regarding the services or the application process, please also contact email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!